The attachments of an AODocs document are available in the AODocs interface in the side bar or in the properties tab.
When working with a Google file - Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, you can open choose to open the attachment in the Google editor. You can then perform AODocs actions from the Google editor interface.
|Open a Google attachment in the Google editor|
|Navigate through the attachments of your AODocs document|
|Access all attachments of your AODocs document|
|Display and Edit properties and workflow|
Open your Google attachment in the Google editor
1. On the AODocs interface, on the side bar of the document page, mouse over a Google Docs, Sheets or Slides and click on the "Open in a new tab" icon.
A new tab opens and the attachment selected is displayed in the Google editor.
Important: To benefit from AODocs features in the Google editor, the AODocs Smartbar has to be installed. Learn more here: Install the AODocs Smartbar
Navigate through the attachments of your AODocs document
The breadcrumb informs you where the attachment is located: its document and its library.
By clicking them, the corresponding page opens in the AODocs interface.
Access all the attachments of your AODocs document
1. Click on the “Attachments” icon and select an attachment of the same document.
A new tab opens and display the attachment in the Google editor.
Note: The Attachment icon is also displaying the number of attachments of the document.
Display and Edit properties and workflow
1. Click on the "Show/Edit file properties & workflow" button.
The system and custom properties and the workflow state are displayed in a pop-up.
2. If you are a validator of the document, you can perform workflow actions from this pop-up.
3. If you are a contributor, you can click on the edit icon of the Properties section to update the values of the custom properties.