You have successfully installed AODocs. This document lists the main steps required to fully benefit from AODocs features.
1. Deploy the AODocs Smartbar: benefit from AODocs feature in the Google Drive interface.
2. Configure a forwarding rule: receive document sharing requests as a library administrator.
3. Manage AODocs Super Admin: delegate the administration of the AODocs domain.
4. Manage library creators: delegate the creation of libraries.
5. Manage permissions with Google Groups: optimize settings such as permissions, roles, workflow validation and notification emails.
6. Whitelist external users: give access to external users.
Note: Most of these actions require G Suite Super Admin or AODocs Super Admin privileges.