You have successfully installed AODocs and this document gives you the major steps to implement to fully use the AODocs features.
1. Deploy the AODocs Smartbar: Benefit from AODocs functionalities in Google Drive interface
2. Configure a forwarding rule: Receive document's sharing requests as library administrators
3. Manage AODocs Super Admin: Delegate the administration of the AODocs domain
4. Manage library creators: Delegate the creation of libraries
5. Manage permissions with Google Groups: Optimize the setting of permissions, roles, workflow validation and notification emails, ...
6. Whitelist external users: Give access to external users
Note: Most of the actions listed above require G Suite Super Admin or AODocs Super Admin privileges