You have successfully installed AODocs. This document lists the main steps required to fully benefit from AODocs features.
1. Deploy the AODocs Smartbar to your domain: get the AODocs features in Google Drive and Gmail
2. Deploy the AODocs Universal File Opener to your domain: open any file locally on your computer
3. Redirect permission requests to library administrators: receive document sharing requests as a library administrator.
4. Manage AODocs super administrators: delegate the administration of the AODocs domain.
5. Manage library creators: delegate the creation of libraries.
6. Manage permissions with Google Groups: optimize settings such as permissions, roles, workflow validation and notification emails.
7. Allowlist external users: give access to external users.
Note: Most of these actions require Google Workspace super admin or AODocs super administrator privileges.