In the Domain administration homepage, you can configure and manage domain-level settings.
The AODocs domain administration homepage is available only to AODocs Super Administrators.
The interface is divided in 3 parts:
|The “Navigation” menu|
|The “Domain administration” homepage|
|The “Account” section|
Overview of the domain administration homepage
1. The "Navigation" menu
All “Domain administration” sections are reachable from this menu. You can navigate through the domain administration and access directly pages via all these icons.
- The “Menu” icon allows you to extend the “Navigation” menu and display the submenus of the “Domain roles and External access sections.
- The “Home” icon allows you to access the domain administration homepage.
- The other icons are used to navigate through the different pages of the domain administration.
They are also accessable from the domain admin homepage.
2. The Domain administration homepage
- “Licensing”: This section allows you to manage user licenses and your AODocs subscription plan.
Learn more here: Manage user licences, Manage your AODocs subscription
- “Domain roles”: This section allows you to add and delete super administrators and library creators. Learn more here: Manage super administrators, Manage library creators
- “External access”: This section allows you to add domains, users and Google Groups in your whitelists and manage them.
Learn more here: Manage external domains, Manage external users
- “Library management”: This section allows you to delete libraries.
Learn more here: Manage libraries
- “Storage”: This section allows you to manage the default storage account and all storage accounts of the domain.
Learn more here: Manage storage accounts
- “Audit log”: This section allows you to track actions performed on your domain and export them.
Learn more here: Manage domain audit log
- “Third party access”: This section allows you to create and to delete security codes.
Learn more here: Manage security codes
- “Help & Support”: This section allows you to customize the Help and Support urls with your own documentation.
3. The Account section
This section is available from all pages of the domain administration.
- The “domain administration name”: You can access the AODocs homepage by clicking the domain administration name.
- The “help” icon: You can access the specific documentation of the section you are editing. (cf. example below)
- The “Account” icon: You can display your name and your email address.