In Secured Folder libraries, as a library administrator, you can modify
- the visibility of folders
- the actions users are allowed to do on folders
2. Select Categories under Library configuration.
3. Press Properties next to the category Folder.
4. Define the following settings:
- Folder visibility:
- The folders are visible in Google Drive for all readers of the library: If you select this option, the files and folders in the AODocs library will be visible in Google Drive in the form of a Google Drive folder structure, and the library will be listed in the Smartbar library picker.
- The folders can only be viewed though AODocs: If you select this option, the files and folders in the AODocs library can only be accessed via the AODocs user interface. The files of the AODocs library can be found by keyword search in Google Drive, but when accessed from Google Drive they are not attached to any Google Drive folder.
- Only admins can create/modify/delete folders (also available in Document Management libraries): If you select this option, only administrators can create, rename, share, move or delete library subfolders.
- Only admins can edit the root folder: If you select this option, only administrators can delete, edit, move or create files and folders in the library’s root folder.