AODocs automatically records actions performed by users (for example, creating a class or editing a document). These actions can be extracted via the audit log.
Note: From this page, you only have access to the events performed at the domain level. To access audit log events related to libraries, go to the library audit log page.
|Access the “Audit log” page|
|Understand the “Actions history” table|
|Filter audit logs|
|Export the audit logs|
Access the “Audit log” page
1. Go to the Domain Administration.
2. Click on “Audit log” in the left menu.
Understand the “Actions history” table
- “Type”: This column displays the action recorded type as "SUPER_ADMIN_ADDED".
- “Date”: This column displays the action timestamp.
- “User”: This column displays the email address of the user who performed the action.
- “Id”: This column displays the Id on which the action was performed. It can be a user email, a document Id, a folder Id or a library Id.
- “Message”: This column displays an informative text to explain the action performed.
- The “Info” icon: This icon summarizes all information of the action in a modal.
Filter audit logs
You can search and display specific audit logs using different filters (action type, user who performed the action and the timestamp).
Tips: You can also generate a list of logs between two timestamps by filling in the “From” and the “To” filters.
1. To access these filters, click the “Filter” icon.
Filtering the audit logs
2. Fill in the filters.
3. Click “Apply filters”.
The table only displays the audit logs corresponding to the selected filters.
Export the audit logs
You can export the “Audit logs” table and select between different output formats: Spreadsheet or CSV.
1. Click the “Export” icon.
2. Select the output format.
3. Click “Save”.
4. When the export is done, click “Close” to close the modal.