This bookmarklet lets you export the audit log of a domain, library or document as either a CSV file or a Google spreadsheet. You can export a subset of all the activities of a domain, library or document for a given time period.
Supported pages and permissions
The records exported by the Audit Log bookmarklet depend on where you run it. The table below indicates, according to where you run the bookmarklet, the required permissions and which audit log records are exported.
Bookmarklets runs on:
All audit log records of the domain
All audit log records of the library
The audit log records of the current document
Run Audit Log
2. Click Audit Log in your bookmark bar.
3. In the Audit Log dialog, enter the following parameters:
- The format of the export: CSV file or spreadsheet.
- The filters of the export:
- date range
- event (optional)
Learn more: View the audit log.
4. Click Execute.
Depending on the export format you requested, a CSV file is downloaded or a Google spreadsheet is created and opened in your My Drive, listing the exported audit log records.
– The bookmarklet can export up to 1000 audit log records at a time. If there are more than 1000 log records, the logs from the 1001st to the 2000th are written in a new Google spreadsheet or CSV file.
– When the export is complete, you can return to the first panel to change the settings and run another export.
Learn more about how to read the audit log messages.