You can duplicate a folder tree (a parent folder and all the subfolders nested under it) within the same library. This feature is available for users who are authorized to create folders in the library.
1. In a view, select the folder you want to copy.
Note: You can't copy the library tree at the root level.
2. Open the More actions menu and select Copy folder tree.
3. In the Copy folder tree pop-up, enter a name for the new folder.
4. Press Copy tree. The copy starts.
5. If required, press See details to monitor progression of the job.
AODocs creates a copy of the folder tree at the same level as the folder you selected for copy.
When you copy a folder tree:
- the documents contained in the source folder tree aren't copied, only the folder tree is copied
- a maximum of 200 folders and subfolders can be copied – if you try to copy more than 200 folders, an error message appears and you won't be able to start the copy
- only the folders you can access are copied; any folders that you can't see are ignored (these folders aren't counted in the 200 folder limit)
- the existing permissions of the source folder tree are ignored; the new folders created by the copy have the same sharing permissions as the parent folder where they are created