– Only library creators can create new libraries. This role is defined and managed at the domain level by AODocs super administrators. Learn more: Manage library creators.
– You can only transform folders that you own.
– Super administrators can create Team Folders from any folders they have access to if the owner is in the same Google domain.
1. Select a folder that you own in Google Drive and click the Import into AODocs button.
2. The Import folder to an AODocs library dialog opens. Name the library and select Create a library from this folder.
3. The New AODocs library dialog opens. Enter a name for your new Team Folder. By default, the name of the folder you selected is used.
Note: The library name can contain any kind of character (including special characters) but the library name must be unique. Two libraries can't have the same name.
4. Select the AODocs storage account for your new library.
The AODocs storage account will become the owner of your Team Folder and its files.
Note: If you have only one AODocs storage account configured on your domain, it's selected by default. If several AODocs storage accounts have been configured, select the AODocs storage account you want to assign to this library from the list.
5. Click Create.
Your Team Folder is created and appears in your My Drive.