You can use AODocs:
- in the AODocs interface
- in the AODocs mobile app
- in Google Drive (for libraries using Google Drive storage)
- to open files locally on your computer (using UFO or AFO)
Note: AODocs always requires a connection to the internet. It doesn't support offline mode.
This article provides information about the system and browser requirements for AODocs:
Automatically generated table of contents
AODocs supports the following browsers.
Chrome (last two major versions) on supported operating systems
Read the Chrome release calendar for more information about Chrome releases.
|Firefox (last two major versions) on supported operating systems|
|Safari (latest version only) on latest macOS|
|Edge (latest version only) on Windows 10|
– Chrome OS is supported (last two major versions), as it uses Chrome as its browser.
– AODocs supports TLS (Transport Layer Security) versions 1.2 and 1.3 only. All the above browsers support these versions.
AODocs mobile app
The AODocs mobile app supports the following operating systems:
You can access AODocs libraries that use Drive storage from Google Drive with all the browsers listed above.
Learn more about storage platforms for AODocs libraries: Where is my content stored?
For installation, AODocs requires one of the following:
- Google Workspace: Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise
- Google Workspace for Education
- Google Workspace for Government
When installation is complete, we strongly recommend that you select the release track: Scheduled release. Learn more: Choose when users get new features.
Important: If you're using Microsoft 365 and are interested in installing AODocs, contact our Sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org.