The “Import status” page provides details about imported documents. It is designed to help super administrators follow all import operations conducted on the domain (for example, when users import a folder or a file into AODocs from their My Drive or their computer). In case of an import failure, the page provides a detailed error message.
Note that the operation will not be listed if the user conducted a drag-and-drop in a Team Folders.
To check the import operations, go to “Administration” (1) on the AODocs Homepage and select “Import status” (2).
The import status is available from AODocs Homepage
Import status page description
On the import status page, you can see the following information on imports:
- “Library name”: Name of the library/libraries into which documents have been imported (3).
- “Started at”: Start date and time of the import (4).
- “Importer”: Name of the importer (5). AODocs uses the storage account as an importer when it does not know who started the import. For example this can happen when a user is performing a drag-and-drop of their files in Google Drive.
- “Status”: Status of the import (6).
- “To Import/Success/Errors”: Errors reported on the import (7).
- “Error details”: (8) link to the details of the import errors (see image below).
Details of a failed import
- “REFRESH”: The refresh button refreshes the list. Note that the page will refresh automatically every 30 seconds (9)
The following table lists each import issue with explainations:
|Import issue displayed||Issue details|
|Already imported||Example: A user starts an import on a document included in a folder. Before the import is finished, the user import the folder containing the file in importation. In this case, the second import has the error "Already imported"|
|External owner||An AODocs user tries to import a document owned by an external user.
|Suspended user||The owner of the document is suspended from the domain, so AODocs can’t import their files. To import their files the user should be reactivated.
Learn more here: Restore a suspended user
|Unauthorized organization owner||The owner of the document is in a member of the domain but AODocs is not activated for their account.|
|Drive error||The error is due to a Google Drive issue.|
|Not found||The file was moved or deleted before between the detection by AODocs and the start of the import. Locate the file and try to import it again.|
To have information on other operations, you can access the complete list of jobs in a library.
Learn more here: Manage jobs