The Import status page provides details about imported documents. It helps super administrators follow all import operations conducted on the domain (for example, when users import a folder or a file into AODocs from their My Drive or their computer). In the event of an import failure, the page provides a detailed error message.
Note: Drag and drop operations in a Team Folder aren't listed on the Import status page.
1. As super administrator, open the AODocs homepage.
2. Select Administration > Import status.
3. The Import status page opens.
4. You can see the following information on imports:
- Library name: Name of the libraries into which documents have been imported.
- Started at: Start date and time of the import.
- Importer: Name of the importer. AODocs uses the storage account as an importer when it doesn't know who started the import. This can happen when a user imported their file in Google Drive by drag and drop.
- Status: Status of the import.
- To Import/Success/Errors: Errors reported on the import.
- Error details: link to the details of the import errors. An example of an error report is shown below.
- Refresh button: to refresh the list.
Note: The page refreshes automatically every 30 seconds.
The following table lists each import issue with explanations:
|Import issue displayed||Issue details|
|Already imported||Example: A user starts importing a document located in a folder. Before the import is finished, the user imports the folder containing the file being imported. In this case, the second import has the error Already imported.|
|External owner||An AODocs user tries to import a document owned by an external user.
The owner of the document is suspended from the domain, so AODocs can’t import their files. To be able to import these files, the user must be restored.
Learn more: Restore a suspended user
|Unauthorized organization owner||The owner of the document is a member of the domain but AODocs is not activated for their account.|
|Drive error||The error is due to a Google Drive issue.|
|Not found||The file was moved or deleted after AODocs detected the file but before the import began. Locate the file and try to import it again.|
For information on other operations, you can access the complete list of jobs in a library.
Learn more: Manage jobs