As a library administrator, you can access the administration console of your library to manage the configuration and administration of the library. The library administration section is divided into two parts: Library Configuration (1) & Library Administration (2)
Under the Library configuration, you have access to the:
- General Settings: You can edit the title, image and description of the library here.
Learn more here: Customize the Library homepage
- Document Classes: To be able to create or import documents into your library, a document class must be configured. Document classes can be used to differentiate documents from the same library.
- Categories: Each document class can have certain categories. A category is a property with a predefined set of possible values.
- Views: You can configure the list of documents, properties, and filters by configuring the “Views”.
Learn more here: What are list views?
- Relations: Enable you to link documents with each other and to display related documents in the document’s properties panel. Related documents can be of the same or a different document class.
Learn more here: Configure document relations
- Workflow: You can configure workflows to define the transitions and states of the documents.
- Roles: You can configure "roles" that can be used to set permissions.
- Emails: You can use AODocs to receive emails and transform them into documents.
Learn more here: Configure emails to documents
- Custom scripts: You can also run custom scripts using the library configuration section.
Under the Library Administration section, you have access to the:
- Deleted Documents: You can view and restore deleted documents.
Learn more here: Manage deleted documents
- Locked Documents: You can view and unlock locked documents.
Learn more here: Manage locked documents
- Audit log: You can view and filter audit logs for your library.
Learn more here: View the audit log
- Custom Scripts log: You can view the logs messages produced by custom scripts running in the library.
Learn more here: Create custom scripts
- Jobs: You can view the list of job streams in your library.
Learn more here: Manage jobs