The Library Administration is an interface specific for each library. It is accessible by library administrators to configure the library settings and manage daily activities on the library.
Note: AODocs Super Administrators have access to all the Library Administrations.
The library Administration is composed of 4 sections:
|Library Configuration section|
|Library administration section|
|Library Administration header|
|Quick Help widget|
Library Configuration section
Under the Library configuration, you have access to:
- General Settings: You can edit the title, image and description of the library.
Learn more here: Customize the Library homepage
- Document Classes: To create or import documents into your library, a document class must be configured. Document classes can be used to differentiate documents from the same library.
Learn more here: What are Document Classes?
- Categories: A category is a property type with a predefined set of possible values. You can list and configure the possible values of categories.
Learn more here: What are Categories?
- Views: You can configure the list of documents, properties, and filters by configuring the “Views”.
Learn more here: What are List Views?
- Relations: Enable you to link documents with each other and to display related documents in the document’s properties panel. Related documents can be of the same or a different document class.
Learn more here: Configure Document Relations
- Workflow: You can configure workflows to define the transitions and states of the documents.
Learn more here: What are Workflows?
- Roles: You can configure "roles" that can be used to set permissions and notifications.
Learn more here: What are Roles?
- Emails: You can use AODocs to transform emails into documents.
Learn more here: Configure Emails to Documents
- Custom scripts: You can also run custom scripts using the library configuration section.
Library administration section
Under the Library administration section, you have access to:
- Deleted Documents: You can view and restore deleted documents.
Learn more here: Manage Deleted Documents
- Locked Documents: You can view and unlock locked documents.
Learn more here: Manage Locked Documents
- Audit log: You can view and filter audit logs for your library.
Learn more here: View the Audit Log
- Custom Scripts log: You can view the logs messages produced by custom scripts running in the library.
Learn more here: Create Custom Scripts
- Jobs: You can view the list of job streams in your library.
Learn more here: Manage Jobs
Library Administration header
In the Library Administration header, you have access to:
- Domain information: You can switch the AODocs domain and choose from all the domain you have access with your account.
- Library Actions: You can open the library homepage, go to the General setting of the Library Configuration and switch to the Library Administration of another library where you are an administrator.
- Help: You can be redirected to the AODocs documentation website and retrieve the AODocs version information.
- Logout: The logout button will log you out of AODocs but will also log you out from your Google account and all sessions associated with your account (for example, GMail, Google Drive, etc).
Quick Help widget
The Quick Help widget allows you to look at articles from the AODocs documentation directly in the Library Administration interface, while configuring and managing your library.
You can also contact the AODocs support directly in this interface.