This article explains how to:
|Rename documents or folders|
|Rename folders: additional method|
Note: These features aren't yet available in the beta version of views. If you're using the beta version, switch back to standard views.
Rename documents or folders
Note: To rename a document you must have edit permissions on the document.
1. Select the document or folder you want to rename.
2. Open the More actions menu and and select Rename.
3. Enter a new name in the pop-up and press Rename.
Rename folders: additional method
You can use the same method as for renaming documents. Alternatively, you can:
1. Open the drop-down menu next to the name of your folder and select Rename.
2. Enter a new name in the pop-up and press Rename.