To rename a folder or file in an AODocs library when working in Google Drive, you must have the permission to edit the folder or file you want to rename.
This article explains how to:
Note: The Rename folder button is available in Secured Folder libraries only. In Team Folder libraries, you can use the same Google Drive button as for renaming files.
1. In Google Drive, open a Secured Folder.
2. Hover your cursor over the folder you want to rename. The AODocs Smartbar buttons appear to the right of the folder name.
3. Press the Rename folder button.
4. In the Rename AODocs folder pop-up, enter a new name for your folder and press Rename.
1. In Google Drive, open an AODocs library.
2. Select the file you want to rename and then select Rename in the More Actions menu.
3. In the Rename pop-up, enter a new name for your file and press OK.