Library creators are a set of users designed by the AODocs super administrators to create AODocs libraries from the AODocs user interface.
Library creators are not necessarily AODocs super administrators.
Regardless of the “library creators” selection, only super administrators can delete libraries.
Learn more here: Manage your libraries
As an AODocs super administrator, you can:
|Access the library creators section|
|Select who can create libraries|
|Add library creators|
|Remove library creators|
Access the library creators section
1. Go to the Domain Administration.
2. On the left-hand, click the “Domain roles” icon.
3. Select “Library creators”.
Select who can create libraries
You can choose between these following options:
- “Only AODocs super administrators can create libraries”: Only AODocs super administrators are allowed to create libraries. You can manage AODocs super administrators from the “Super administrators” page in the “Domain roles” section.
Learn more here: Manage super administrators
- “Only specific users from the following list can create libraries”: Only a list of specific users are allowed to create libraries. You can add them as library creators from this list.
- “Any user can create libraries”: By default, this option is checked. Any user who has access to the AODocs domain can create libraries.
Add library creators
1. Select the “Only specific users from the following list can create libraries” option.
2. Click “Save”.
The library creators list displays.
3. Click the “+” icon.
4. Enter the email of the new library creator.
Note: You can add as many library creators as you want by clicking the “ADD” button.
5. Click “Save”.
Tips: You can also add whitelisted users to the library creators.
Learn more here: Manage external users
Remove library creators
1. In the “Library creators” list, select the library creator to remove.
Note: You can search for a user by clicking the “Search”icon.
2. Click the “Remove” icon.
3. Click “Confirm”.