As an administrator, you can configure who can create documents at the document class level. By default, all members of the contributor role can create new documents in your library. To change this setting, you can define a specific list of document creators in the document class security settings.
2. Select Document classes.
3. Press the name of the document class you want to configure.
4. In the Security tab, under Document creation, press Change.
6. Select an option from the drop-down list:
- Only users and groups listed below: only the users and groups listed in the Document creation panel can create documents in this class.
Note: You can only add users and groups who are members of the contributor role.
- Document can be created by all library contributors (default option): all library contributors can create documents in this class.
To add users or groups to the list, enter the user or group email and press Add.
Note: Users defined as readers at the library level can't be added as a document creator.
To remove a user or group from the list, press Delete.