As an AODocs super administrator, you can delete libraries created by library creators.
Learn more: Manage library creators.
Automatically generated table of contents
Access the library management page
1. Access the domain administration.
2. Press Library management in the left menu.
Note: The Manage your libraries page displays all the libraries in your domain, including any with a visibility restriction defined. Learn more: Restrict the visibility of your library.
You can view:
- the associated AODocs storage account of all the libraries
- the statistics and metrics of your libraries: the number of documents and the number of attachments per library
- the number of subscriptions per library; learn more: Manage AODocs storage accounts
Each library type has a logo:
|Document Management libraries|
Search for a library or filter the list of libraries
1. Press the search button.
2. Enter search text. The list of libraries that match your search text is displayed.
3. You can filter the list of libraries by library type.
Delete a library
1. Press the delete button next to the library you want to delete.
2. If required, select Delete the Google Drive files owned by the storage account.
3. Press Confirm.
You can choose to Delete the Google Drive files owned by the AODocs storage account.
– If you select this option, the document attachments in the library will be moved to the Google Drive trash of the AODocs storage account and will be automatically deleted after 30 days.
– If you do not select this option, the document attachments will not be moved from their current location and you will still be able to access document attachments after the library is deleted. The permissions set on the attachments before the library deletion are kept. For example, if a library user adds an AODocs attachment to their My Drive, they will be able to access the attachments after the library is deleted.
Regardless of the selected option above, when a library is deleted:
– the AODocs storage account remains the owner of the files. In a Team Folder or a Secured Folder, you can transfer the ownership before deleting the library using the export feature.
– the library, its configuration and all documents in the library are deleted without the possibility of recovery, even by the support team.
Note: If you create or delete libraries or if you add or delete documents in your libraries, you won't see the applied changes straight away. The AODocs storage account and library statistics are updated once a day.