As an AODocs super administrator, you can delete libraries created by library creators.
Learn more here: Manage Library Creators
|Access the Libraries management page|
|Search for a library|
|Delete a library|
Access the Libraries management page
1. Go to the Domain Administration.
2. Click on “Libraries” in the left menu.
The Libraries management page displays all the libraries of the domain. You can view the associated storage account of all the libraries. You can also retrieve statistics and metrics of your libraries: the number of documents and the number of attachments per library. Every library is tagged with a icon, a Google Drive logo if the library type is Team Folder or Secured Folder, an AODocs logo if the library type is Document Management.
Search for a library
1. Click the “Search” icon.
2. Enter the library name.
Note: You can filter your search by selecting the library type you are looking for.
Delete a library
1. Select the library to delete.
2. Click the “Delete” icon.
3. Select if you want to “Delete the Google Drive files owned by the storage account”.
4. Click “Confirm".
Important: You can choose to “Delete the Google Drive files owned by the storage account”.
- If you select this option, all documents, files and attached files of the library will be deleted without the possibility of recovery.
- If you do not select this option, the permissions set on the attached files before the library deletion are kept. For example if a library user adds an AODocs attachment to his My Drive then he will be able to access the attached files after the library deletion.
The storage account stays the owner of the files. In a Team Folder or a Secured Folder, you can transfer the ownership before the library deletion using the export feature.
Learn more here: Export documents to a user's My Drive