The Library Administration is an interface specific for each library. It is accessible by library administrators to configure the library settings and manage daily activities on the library.
Note: AODocs Super Administrators have access to all the Library Administrations.
|Access the "Library Administration"|
|Overview of the Library Administration|
Access the "Library Administration"
1. Open the library homepage.
2. To open the administration console of a library, click on “Administration” on the right side of the blue ribbon and select "Library administration".
You are redirect to the interface of the Library Administration.
Overview of the "Library Administration"
The Library Administration interface is composed of 4 sections:
- Library Configuration section: This section allows you to configure your library - your document classes, views, workflows, relations, your security settings, ...
- Library administration section: This section allows you to manage deleted or locked documents, consult ongoing jobs and the library audit log.
- Library Administration header: This section allows you to switch domains and libraries, open the library homepage, access the AODocs documentation website, display the AODocs version and log out.
- Quick Help widget: This widget allows you to look at articles from the AODocs documentation from the Library Administration. You can also contact the AODocs support directly in this interface.
Learn more here: What is the Library Administration?