To export documents / folders from one library to another, select the document / folder (1), click on the “More options” button (2) and select “Export” (3).
Note: To export between the libraries, Library Administrator permissions are required on source and the target library. Also, you can only export between Secured and Team Folder.
Exporting documents from AODocs
When you select “Transfer to another library”, you can transfer the file / folder to a different library (4). Select the destination library from the drop down menu (5) and click on “Export” (6).
Selecting destination library to export document
Once you have clicked on “Export”, AODocs will:
- Create an export folder named with the administrator’s current date and time (7)
- Move the selected files / folders into the created export folder
- Move the export folder into the new library
- Remove any existing sharing permissions on exported files or folders
- Notify the administrator of the library that the document has been exported
Exported folder generated in the target library
Notification email to confirm the export