As a library administrator, you can export documents or folders from one Team Folder library or Secured Folder library to another.
Important: You must have library administrator permissions on the source and target libraries.
During the export:
- Document properties are exported only if the configuration of the target library corresponds to that of the source library.
- Workflow states of exported documents aren't exported.
- Sharing permissions of exported documents and folders aren't exported.
- Previous versions aren't exported.
To export documents or folders:
1. In a view, select one or more documents and/or folders.
2. Open the More actions menu and select Export.
Alternatively, in a document, select Export in the More actions menu.
3. In the Document export pop-up, select Transfer to another library.
4. Press Next.
5. Select the target library from the drop-down menu.
5. Press Export.
When you press Export, AODocs:
- creates an export folder named Export - [current date and time] containing the selected documents or folders
- moves the export folder to the target library
- notifies the administrator who performed the export
Note: Other administrators and super administrators aren't notified of this action and don't have access to the exported documents. However, this operation is recorded in the library audit log.
Email notification sent to the administrator who launched the export
6. When the export is complete, you can go the the library homepage or open the export folder that was created by AODocs during the export.