To add new files and folders to a Team Folder library, you can use the same method as you use when adding files to regular Google Drive folders.
|Upload files and folders from your computer|
|Import files and folders from Google Drive|
Upload files and folders from your computer
You can drag and drop files and folders from your computer into the destination folder of the Team Folder library:
You can also upload local files or folders from a file picker.
1. Access your destination folder using the library picker or Google Drive’s directory.
2. Click on “NEW”.
3. Click on "File upload" or "Folder upload".
4. Select the files from your computer in the pop-up.
5. Click “Open” to upload them.
Import files and folders from Google Drive
To import files and folders from Google Drive, drag and drop your item from your “My Drive” or "Shared with me" to your destination library folder.
When your file is imported to the Team Folder library:
- The ownership is transferred to the storage account of this library.
- It is automatically shared with all the users who have access to the Team Folder library.
To import files and folders, you can also click on the Smarbar button "Import into AODocs". When using this button, you are subjected to the following limitations:
- End-users can only import files they own but are not allowed to import folders.
- Library Administrators can import files and folders but are limited to these following limitations:
* They can import only files they own.
* They cannot import more than 10 folders and a 100 files.
- AODocs Super Administrators can import files and folders without any limitations.