As a library administrator, you can access your Secured Folder settings directly from Google Drive.
Note: You can also configure your Secured Folder security settings in AODocs.
Automatically generated table of contents
Access the Secured Folder security center
1. Access a Secured Folder as a library administrator.
2. Press the gear button and select Security center.
In the General tab, you can:
- rename the Secured Folder’s root folder
Note: Don't use the Rename button in Google Drive to rename your Secured Foder, as AODoc doesn't recognize it.
- push the Secured Folder shortcut to the My Drive of all your users who have access to it (and notify them if required)
- manage the time retention of deleted files
learn more: Display, restore or delete files from the trash
- access the activity report of the Secured Folder in the AODocs interface
In the Security tab you can prevent users from:
- changing the sharing permissions of files and folders in the Secured Folder
- deleting files and folders in the Secured Folder
- modifying the folder structure in the Secured Folder
Note: In Secured Folders, administrators can prevent users from deleting, renaming or creating files and folders at the root folder level. This option is available in the AODocs interface. Learn more: Configure security settings in Secured Folders from AODocs.
In the Permissions tab, you can configure who has access to the Secured Folder.
- define the permissions mode
- manage your root folder permissions
- add new users or groups to the Secured Folder
- edit permissions for existing users
In the Properties tab, you can add, edit or remove AODocs properties from a document class directly from Google Drive. Learn more: Configure custom properties from Google Drive.