The AODocs LumApps connector lets you display AODocs documents directly in your LumApps interface.
This article is for LumApps administrators. It explains how to install and set up the AODocs LumApps connector.
Important: The AODocs LumApps is available in the LumApps marketplace. However, before installing it, you must contact your AODocs sales representative or send an email to email@example.com requesting us to allowlist your LumApps environment on our side. If you don't do this you won't be able to sign in to AODocs through LumApps.
Automatically generated table of contents
Install the LumApps connector
1. As a LumApps administrator, sign in to LumApps.
2. Click the gear button and select Settings in the drop-down menu.
3. In the left panel, select Extensions > Extensions library.
4. Click Install on the AODocs widget card.
3. In the left panel, select Extensions > Installed extensions. You can see that the AODocs widget is installed but not yet activated.
4. Click the edit button.
5. Select the Settings tab.
6. Activate the switch to make the extension available in your LumApps interface.
7. If required, change the regional instances of the AODocs LumApps connector. You must select the same instance as your AODocs instance. Learn more: Find out which AODocs instance you're using.
8. Click Save. Then return to the main LumApps page.
Sign in to AODocs
1. When you access LumApps you can see the AODocs LumApps connector.
2. Click Sign in with Google to sign in to AODocs.
Select a library for display in LumApps
Important: You can display only one library at a time in LumApps.
When you have signed in to AODocs, select which library and document class or view you want to display in LumApps.
1. In LumApps, click the gear button and select Edit in the drop-down menu.
2. Click once on the AODocs widget which displays an invitation to select a library and document class.
3. In the left panel, click Select library and document class.
4. Select a library and either a document class or a view.
Note: The list contains all the libraries on your AODocs domain in which you have reader rights or above.
5. Click Set.
6. Define the columns you want to display in LumApps. If you selected:
- a document class: select the required columns from the list of properties available in this class
- a view: the default columns defined in the view are automatically selected.
Note: You can't add or remove columns if you selected a view.
7. If you don't want to display hyperlinks to open AODocs documents in a new tab, deselect Enable AODocs document links.
8. Click Save and publish then Close.
The library is displayed in LumApps. Learn more: View AODocs libraries in LumApps.