Forms to AODocs is an Add-on for Google Forms. It enables users to quickly create content in AODocs, as easy as filling out a Google Forms and submitting it.
|Install the Forms to AODocs Add-on|
|Permissions required by the Forms to AODocs Add-on|
- To install Forms to AODocs, your G Suite super administrator must have authorized you to install Add-on on your G Suite domain.
- You must be an AODocs library administrator to install and configure the Forms to AODocs Add-on.
Install the Forms to AODocs Add-on
1. Go to Chrome Web Store and install Forms to AODocs Add-on.
You then are redirected to a new Google Form.
2. The add-on will initialize and ask you to grant permissions to the Forms to AODocs Add-on on your account. Click on “Continue” to open the permissions page.
3. On the permission page, the scope of permissions required by the Forms to AODocs Add-on are listed. Click on “Allow”. Learn more here: Permission required by Forms to AODocs
4. The Add-on is now installed and you are ready to configure your first Google Form linked to an AODocs library.
Permissions required by the Forms to AODocs Add-on
When installing the Forms to AODocs add-on, end users are asked to grant some permissions on their G-Suite account.
The table below lists the permissions requested by Forms to AODocs and the reason why they are required:
|View and manage your files in Google Drive||It allows the add-on to import file attachments from your Drive (where file uploaded by form respondents will end up) to AODocs.|
|View and manage data associated with the application||
It allows the add-on to store configuration data, necessary for the import of form responses to work.
|Allow this application to run when you are not present||It allows the add-on to process user responses even if you are not connected.|
|Send email as you||It allows the add-on to warn you whenever the auto-update feature encounters a problem and needs an action from you.|
|Connect to an external service||It allows the add-on to reach to AODocs and to import the document.|
|View and manage forms that this application has been installed in||It allows the add-on to collect info about the questions and answers of your Google Form.|