This article explains how to manage the folder structure in your AODocs libraries from the left panel in views.
– You can view and navigate the folder structure of Team Folders and Secured Folders in Google Drive.
– You can't view and navigate the folder structure of Document Management libraries in Google Drive.
If a library administrator has enabled folders in your document class (in Document Management libraries) and configured a Browse by Folder view in your library, the following folder management options are available in the left panel of the view:
- New folder - learn more: Create new folders in AODocs
- Rename – learn more: Rename documents and folders in libraries
- Delete – learn more: Delete folders in AODocs
- Move to – learn more: Move documents or folders to a different folder
- Folder permissions – learn more:
Note: In legacy views, the Share (Folder permissions) option is available only if your library administrator has configured permissions to be inherited from the parent folder.
In a view, select a folder in the Browse by Folder panel and open the menu. Then select the required option. You can also use the Create new folder button in the toolbar.